- Excellent forage with higher digestibilty and lower lignin
- Recommended for hay, haylage, green chop and grazing
- Responds well to summer forage management
- Early vigor and fast regrowth enhance multiple cuttings
- BMR sterile sorgo/sudangrass
|PLANT HEIGHT (FT.)||7-9|
Field and weather conditions may vary from area to area. The ratings in the charts are to be used as guidelines only. The limitations of warranty and liability on each bag of seed are part of the terms of sale thereof.
Rating System: 1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, - = data is insufficient at this time, NA = No Specific Resistance, NR = Not Recommended
Green Bug Biotype: NR = No specific resistance
Sterility: F = Fertile, S = Sterile, products marked “S” are 98% or higher sterile. Some grain development can occur in sterile products when other grain sorghum, sorghum sudangrass, forage sorghum or “weedy” type sorghums are in the area to serve as a pollen source.